NEXT LAB is the sharpest resource of pharma reports and webinars.
Medical Affairs Insights and Learnings for and after Covid-19
Medical Affairs like every other pharma function goes through some incremental changes due to the Covid-19 escalation. The Webinar gathers leading pharma and healthcare-IT champions who will showcase some insights and learnings for and after the Covid-19 period.
– Get up to date/meaningful/real-world insights from patient needs
– How Covid-19 impacted the patient world
– Understand patient initiatives and perspectives
– Hear the real patient voice and what has to change to develop a proper patient engagement model
– Oleksandr Gorbenko – Global Patient Centricity Director at IPSEN
– Manfred Melzer – Head of Pharma Affairs at Almirall
– Marijo Jurasovic – Managing Director at MMI
– Jose Antonio Buron Vidal – Europe Regional Medical Head at Novartis
– Moderator: Gabriella Salvatore at Vantage Partners
Join our complimentary webinar and look into the insights and key learnings from Medical Affairs. Among the many questions and challenges we will discuss:
– Predictive approaches to avoid drug therapy risks proactively in times of COVID-19
– Options for drug therapy
– Opportunities and risks of off-label use for the treatment of COVID-19
– Dealing with uncertainties of insufficient evidence-based information and perspectives for avoiding COVID-19-related risks in drug therapy
– How the use of the proper digital channels can help to provide physicians with fast, valid information on risks and precautions of drug therapies in combination with COVID-19
Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2020
Time: 3 PM CET
Duration: 60 minutes
Our media partner is pharmaphorum
This webinar is initiated by MMI/VIDAL Group in cooperation with M3 and NEXT Pharma Summit. VIDAL Group platforms are unique as they’re a mix of regulatory content enriched with scientific treatment-related content at the point of care. This is a unique opportunity for the Pharmaceutical industry to gain unique insights of real-life physician behavior and address HCPs with regulatory/scientific content.