Check out: " HCP Digital Engagement During COVID-19 "
HCP Digital Engagement During COVID-19
At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, many of us thought in terms of short-term changes to the pharmaceutical commercial model. However, we now know that we will be living in a pandemic environment for an extended period of time. A positive result from this negative situation is that the demands of the environment have accelerated the use of digital engagement tools that pharmaceutical commercial teams were planning to implement anyway – tools that can be improved and enhanced so that they are more readily embraced by HCPS, and leveraged in the post-pandemic world as well. In this session our panel of pharmaceutical digital marketing experts will discuss:
– Changes to the pharmaceutical commercial model since the onset of the pandemic
– Predictions for long-term changes to the pharmaceutical commercial models, both during COVID and post-COVID
– The human element in digital communications
– The pharmaceutical rep as more than just a salesperson: Delivering the information that the HCP needs to better care for patients
– Digital engagement tools currently in use: How are they working for pharma, and how are they satisfactory for HCPs?
– New, innovative approaches to digital engagement
– Michal Komorniczak – Global Strategic Business Director, Connectmedica
– Chris Easton – Global Commercial Lead, Takeda
– Erasmus Holm, CMO & Digital Strategy Lead Nordics & Baltics, MSD
– Dario Safaric – Chairman, NEXT Pharma Summit
Date: September 2
Time: 11am CET
Duration: 60 minutes