NEXT LAB is the sharpest resource of pharma reports and webinars.
Digital Health for Pharma: Core Challenges for Successful Program Delivery
Pharma’s approach to digital health is maturing fast and the role of the chief digital officer is more relevant now than ever. New strategic digital health programs have great potential for driving treatment improvements but there are challenges to overcome in the process.
This webinar will cover:
– The type of digital health programs and the responsibilities of those leading their development in Pharma
– Engaging with internal and external stakeholders for the best outcomes
– Overcoming barriers to success: key issues to address early in the process
– Structuring programs for successful delivery: emerging models and approaches
– Jim O’Donoghue, President, S3 Connected Health
– Francesca Wuttke, Chief Digital Officer, Almirall
– Shwen Gwee, VP Head of Global Digital Strategy, Bristol Myers Squibb
– Moderator: Dario Safaric, Chairman, Next Pharma Summit