NEXT LAB is the sharpest resource of pharma reports and webinars.
Building Virtual Digital Communities for Rare Diseases
In many countries and regions, virtual/digital communities are the only channel how patients communicate with their key stakeholders. When it comes to rare diseases patients, building effective communities is even more crucial. On this complementary webinar learn life-changing themes including:
– What is the industry role and responsibility in connecting people living with a Rare Disease?
– What is the role of a patient group?
– Who owns patient communities and?
– State-of-the-art techniques and approaches to create successful online communities
This webinar includes following industry champions:
– Lasse Funch Jacobsen from LEO Pharma
– Andy Bowman from Within3
– Rajashree Dhamanaskar from Actelion
– Jennifer Austin from GlobalSkin
– Moderator: Gabriella Salvatore from Vantage Partners
Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2020
Time: 3 PM CET
Duration: 60 minutes
Our media partner is pharmaphorum